Welcome to the Pico Family Chiropractic Center—Chiropractors in Midtown Manhattan
Serving midtown Manhattan for over 20 years.
162 West 56th Street, Suite 205, Between Sixth and Seventh Ave.
Call us at (212) 765-1333
- Low Force and Traditional Specific Spinal Adjusting. Having a specific thrust applied to correct a misaligned position of a joint.
- Latest Scientific Methods of Analysis. Infared spinal nerve thermography analysis and digital x-ray equipment is used to accurately evaluate your spinal health.
- Postural Analysis and Correction. Postural exercises done with emphasis on relearning normal postural stance and balance.
- Exercise Rehabilitation. Exercise rehabilitation is geared towards restoring strength and balance to the muscles, ligaments and tendons surrounding injured joints.
- Affordable Spinal Decompression Therapy. Spinal decomresssion therapy is a non-surgical, non-invasive treatment for certain types of chronic back pain and disc herniations.
- Massage Therapy/Myofascial Release. We have a massage therapist in our office that performs therapeutic massage.
Why Choose Pico Family Chiropractic?
- We create goal-oriented health plans for each patient
- We have convenient early morning and late afternoon hours
- Our office utilizes different methods to fit your specific needs
- We educate our patients and provide the tools to get results that last
- Low force adjustments available
- Receive your care in a friendly and comfortable environment
- We listen, care and get results
The best chiropractor ever. I was dealing with a back pain for more than 6 years. After 3 months and few visits in 2010, the pain was gone ever since.